- Introduction to Insurance
- Types of Liability Insurance
- What is Covered by General Liability Insurance?
- What is an Umbrella Policy?
- Why is Liability Insurance Important?
- How Business Structure Affects Liability
- Liability and Independent Contractors
- What is Property and Casualty Insurance?
- Why Is Property and Casualty Insurance Important?
- Types of Property Insurance
- Business Owner Policies
- Cyber Insurance
- Choosing the Right Insurance
Running a business means taking risks. Even in the best-run, most successful business, accidents and errors can happen. Unforeseen events such as natural disasters or theft can also have a huge negative impact, and sometimes be catastrophic enough to close your business or take away your livelihood.
As a responsible business owner, you must take every opportunity to protect yourself, your business, and your investment from these kinds of events. That's why there are several types of insurance available to business owners. Every business needs insurance. What kind and how much you purchase depends on the type of venture you run, the risks inherent in your business, the size and location of your company, and other factors. A qualified insurance agent or broker can help you determine the types and amounts of insurance you need to give your business the right protection.